Who we are ?
A REGIONAL HUB TO HELP YOU INNOVATE IN HEALTHCARE
Bretagne’s health sector is brought together and led by ID2Santé*, a technological innovation centre that is on hand to support innovators specialising in health. Companies, health professionals, research labs... We are with you from the concept to the validated product or service.
At ID2Santé, we bring together technologies, users and markets as a way to encourage innovation. We also liaise across regional, national and international networks.
SERVICE OFFERS TO OUR MEMBERS
- Partner searches (connecting companies, research labs, technological core facilities and clinicians)
- Project management support, e.g. digitalization of health products, services and companies
- Technical and regulatory assistance
- Technology scouting, e.g. data science, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, robotics, genomics…
- Research into available funding, at regional, national and European levels
- Organisation of networking and information days
- Promotion of the breton health knowledge on the national and international scene
ARE YOU LOOKING TO INNOVATE OR EXPERIMENT IN BRETAGNE?
At ID2Santé we have the expertise to get your project up and running. Our resources include information about current standards and regulations, and links to potential partners and funding. We are also on hand if you need your venture to receive official backing from an innovation cluster.
✔ Around 60 business projects backed every year
✔ Over 150 consultations given to entrepreneurs
✔ Over 40 technology transfer and innovation projects with academic research
✔ 10 events organised each year (e.g. digital health, regulatory infodays, biotech for health...)
✔ 5 core policy drives for the region (combining healthcare delivery, research and the economy)
✔ Involvement in 3 innovation clusters and regional representative of the Atlanpole Biotherapies cluster
✔ A partner in European projects for the benefit of regional healthcare stakeholders
*We are a not-for-profit organisation serving the health-care industry.